Wherever I May Roam

Off the beaten path I reign

Rover, wanderer

Nomad, vagabond

Call me what you will

James Hetfield

Alice in Chains

Alice in Chains
Backstage with the band

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mountain Biking the Sonoran Loop


Labor Day weekend was inspiration enough to do some hard labor on the mountain trails.  I decided to hit a different trail every day this four day weekend and prepare for some fall racing.  The Sonoran Loop is right in my backyard and is host to numerous professional and amateur races throughout the year.  This is a killer trail that has a technical loop connected to it as well as a nice climb via a few switchbacks.  The backside of the climb is a fast downhill but riddled with a few white-knuckle areas that force you to slow down and navigate rocks, jumps and washes.  Had a great ride and didn't even flat, imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment